Excessive stress affects every part of our bodies and lives. Sleep, Cardiovascular health, Relationships… you name it, Stress has an impact.
Dealing with stress adequately is vitally important to our well being.
Do you know the signs of stress?
As reported in the Center for Disease Control’s website:
- Disbelief and shock
- Tension and irritability
- Fear and anxiety about the future
- Difficulty making decisions
- Being numb to one’s feelings
- Loss of interest in normal activities
- Loss of appetite
- Nightmares and recurring thoughts about the event
- Increased use of alcohol and drugs
- Sadness and other symptoms of depression
- Feeling powerless
- Sleep problems
- Headaches, back pains, and stomach problems
- Trouble concentrating
Stress can lead to sleeplessness and this can lead to stress related illnesses?
- Did you know that the Center For Disease Control has now classified difficulty in sleeping as an Epidemic?
- Sleep is the ONLY time when human growth hormone is secreted and that directly impacts our aging process . The more sleep we get the younger we stay. The old expression , ” Beauty Sleep” is true!
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the hours between 10 and 4 in the morning are when our liver and kidneys heal and restore.
- According to respected, scientific studies, the hours of melatonin production during sleep- critical for getting that well slept feeling- diminishes the older we get. Getting to be before midnight gets more important the older we get. Nurses who worked the night shift and did not get sleep in pitch black during the day had higher incidents of breast cancer than nurses working the day shift.
- Melatonin is critical proper rest and proper rest reduces stress hormones secreted by the adrenal glands and less stress hormones means less fat storage.
It doesn’t have to be this way for you.
The ability to deal with stress is dependent on a well balanced vital force. Folks of all ages across the country are finding that homeopathy restores their vitality and brings their bodies and emotions into health and harmony.
Lise can help.
Every day, Lise helps her clients achieve new ways to have the ease and energy to do the things they love.